Monday, July 2, 2012

Well, well, well...


..looks like Baby E's veggie nursery is quite en vogue.  I was at the GAP yesterday (there is one dangerously close to our house) and as I was trying not to die at all the cute little tiny things, I stumbled on the GAP "seed" line. 

As I pulled these images off their website, I couldn't be stopped.  I, I mean Baby E, seriously must have ALL of this.  If our baby was already here, I might try to "Hey Mr." the lovely people at GAP corporate into giving us the entire line.  How could you resist a newborn photographed in their veggie nursery?!  I'm just sayin....

Enjoy, fall in love, don't say I didn't warn you.

The hats.  I DIE.

Favorite corn hat, $16.95

Favorite apple hat, $16.95

Favorite pea hat, $16.95

Favorite carrot hat, $16.95

Not sure why they are hating on the eggplant hat and putting it on sale.  I think it's actually my favorite!
Favorite eggplant hat, $13.56 (sale)

This really might be a serious contender for a going home from the hospital outfit. 
Favorite reversible jacket, $16.22


Favorite reversible pants, $11.02 (sale)
 There's a whole bunch of cute toys like this one:
Stuffed knit sweet pea toy, $7.46 (sale)
 And then just a random selection of cuteness I couldn't resist posting:
Favorite printed bundler, $39.99

Embroidered garden bodysuit, $11.96

Favorite cuffed pants, $9.71


Striped terry romper, $15.96
 And last but not least:

Embroidered veggies bodysuit, $10.46


No comments:

Post a Comment