Tuesday, July 17, 2012

35 weeks

-Total pregnancy weight gain: Maybe a pound up from last week?  Feeling like I'm getting bigger and rounder by the minute, but hopefully just in my belly!  A co-worker yesterday even told me that I was filling out a little bit! 

-Clothes: In the past few days, I've received 3 great new dresses!  2 from my bonus mom (mother-in-law) over the weekend and 1 yesterday in the mail from my mom!  That will definitely get me through the next few weeks. 

-Food aversions: I'm feeling like I'm eating pretty normal these days.

-Food cravings:  The only real notable thing is that I am eating nectarines like it's my job.  Also, I've been craving trail mix and almonds and peanuts in particular.

-Gender hunch: Maybe it's left over from last week but I'm thinking boy this week again.

-Workouts: Had a great workout week last week and got in 6 days: 3 runs, 2 yoga days, and 1 turbofire workout.  So far this week, I have been feeling great.  Did Turbofire yesterday before work and ran this morning.  I feel so good while running and I'm trying to keep it that way so 30-40 minutes, 3 times a week is what I'm going to commit to for this home stretch!

-Sleep: I have a few nights where I wake up and start thinking about stuff I need to do at work or what we need for the nursery but luckily, I'm still sleeping well for the most part.  I did get a charlie horse last night but fortunately, it did not last long and I pretty much got back to sleep right away.  I don't know what I'd do without a morning workout though.  When I first wake up, I feel like I could and would just be tired the rest of the day if I didn't get up and move around.  If that isn't motivation to keep moving I don't know what is!

-General Feelings: Grateful and excited--what else is new, haha!  Grateful at how good I feel, grateful at how smooth this pregnancy has been so far, grateful that we only have 2 weeks left until baby is full term and could come any day...grateful that I have one of two work showers this Friday and that God has blessed me with such sweet and generous co-workers.  Excited because the furniture arrived Friday and the nursery looks like a nursery...and better than I could have every imagined to boot.  We are hopefully picking up a glider and ottoman tonight and then we're pretty much done with the furniture.  There are a few things we can't add just yet (baby's name in letters and some gender specific artwork) but it's really come along nicely.  And of course, I'm happy and proud that we did it so inexpensively.  After we put a few things up, I'll definitely post some pictures.  I've also been researching some newborn photographers and just looking at babies and thinking about how we will have pictures of our own very soon...my heart could burst! 

Sweet Baby E at 35 weeks...the weight of a honeydew melon or coconut, fully developed according to babycenter.com and just fattening up before making his/her debut.  Keep it up little one!!
Got the cute card in the middle from my mom yesterday and decided to take 2 different belly shots because I think it looks different from both sides!

No comments:

Post a Comment