Single digit week countdown!
-Total pregnancy weight gain: ? We'll find out at our appointment on Friday. Hoping to hit the double digits so my Dr. won't order another ultrasound although I do love any glimpse of baby I can get.
-Clothes: Same old, same old. Happy to be "filling out" some maternity clothes lately.
-Food aversions: Nothing really.
-Food cravings: Salty carbs like goldfish or microwave popcorn, watermelon, and every so often, chocolate!
-Gender hunch: No idea. At our shower, guests were asked to guess and the overwhelming majority was boy.
-Workouts: Running, lots of short, easy, feel-good runs. And I did do yoga once last week.
-Sleep: Eh. I'm still sleeping fairly well but the other night, I got up a record-breaking 4 times for the bathroom. I know it doesn't help that I tend to drink a lot of water at night and well, honestly, all day long. It's getting pretty difficult to get myself out of bed. It's not pretty but there are only a few ways to do it "comfortably" I'm finding out.
-General Feelings: In two words, so grateful. My mom just left today after being here almost a whole week. It was so wonderful. I got so emotional leaving her at the airport knowing that the next time I see her, I'll *almost* be a mother myself. I was so glad that she could come out for the shower and to spend time with us. I know Scout really enjoyed her visit too:) I'm grateful for the trip we were able to take to Odessa this past weekend for Aaron's reunion and for our shower. My in-laws are wonderful hosts and the shower was so very sweet (I'll do a separate post on that later this week). We had about 40 guests and it was awesome because I knew everyone and had a chance to talk to everyone. It sure feels good to know that people are rooting for you, praying for you and your baby, and are just down right happy and excited for you. I'm obviously grateful for all the nice gifts we received and how helpful everyone has been in getting us ready for Baby E. And of course, I'm incredibly grateful and thankful for a healthy and easy pregnancy thus far!
Not even sure what Baby E is this week in fruit and veggie terms but I read that he/she is 16 inches long (what?!) and weighs about 3.3 lbs. No wonder I feel like I'm growing by the minute!

You are adorable! I seriously cannot believe that you are already in the single digit countdown!!! It seems to go by WAY faster when it's not your own pregnancy, ha. :) We want to get together before y'all have this baby, so let's work on that soon.
ReplyDelete