-Clothes: I'm still making my non-maternity dresses fit and I did a random closet inventory the other night and 2 pairs of jeans, 3 pairs of shorts, and 2 pairs of work slacks still fit. Of course, it's muffin top land, population me, but they fit!
-Food aversions: tomatoes are still out and I thought I was craving coffee but now it sounds bad.
-Food cravings: Diet 7up almost always sounds good, even in the morning. I've been eating a lot of turkey chili lately but it MUST have frozen veggies in it.
-Gender hunch: We saw my family this past weekend and there were a lot of votes for girl so that is influencing my hunch this week.
-Workouts: Running and walking Scout. This morning, I ran an hour but the best part is that I didn't have to stop for the bathroom AT ALL! Not even sure how that is possible but I appreciated Baby E not sitting on my bladder!!
-Sleep: Still sleeping pretty well and I'm loving that!
-General Feelings: Feeling big, honestly, but not in a bad way. Some of my shirts are starting to ride up a little bit but not my work shirts, just some racerback tank tops that I wear around the house or to walk Scout. I had my first encounter with a stranger wanting to touch my belly on the plane but it was no big deal. She asked if she could touch it and I said sure...it really doesn't bother me one bit. It's been really fun to feel Baby E's kicks getting stronger but wouldn't you know it, he or she was shy when we were visiting my family and my poor brother never got to feel anything. Speaking of my brother, after much thought, he decided to name the bump, not the baby mind you, Wednesday as in hump day..baby bump...you get the picture. What a goober. Mother's Day was awesome and I was made to feel like a real mom by my family and my in-laws with cards and gifts. And my sweet husband surprised me with an extra special first Mother's Day gift...
![]() |
| James Avery peridot (Baby E's birthstone) studs |
Monday is my glucose test and I'm not looking forward to pounding that "melted popsicle" drink...in 5 minutes too. Oh well, hopefully everything will go well and I won't have any issues with gestational diabetes and this can be a one-and-done situation!
-Last but definitely not least, Baby E is the size of a head of lettuce and as long as an English cucmber this week, haha. Not a very good picture but at least it's a 26 week picture!
![]() |
| Goodness me, I'm getting big! |



Courtney, you look tiny! I can't believe you are 26 weeks! You look great :-)
ReplyDelete