-Total pregnancy weight gain: According to our at-home scale, up about half a pound from last week....so, total comes to about 4.5-5 lbs so far?
-Clothes: My jeans still fit but the muffin top is in full effect, haha. Fortunately, I wear mostly longer shirts anyway so it's no big deal. I'm going to wear old jeans as long as possible! I got a few new maternity dresses for my birthday and I recently bought some non-maternity but empire waist/a-line dresses for work. I'm anxious to see how long they will last me. I was pleasantly surprised to find that I could wear last year's Easter dress on Sunday!
-Food aversions: Yogurt, unfortunately. I have three Greek yogurts in the fridge that I've had for about 2 2 weeks. Can't seem to find an appetite for them. Frozen yogurt is unaffected though, whew:)
-Food cravings: Hard-boiled eggs WITH the yolk (which I never eat, normally). Also, green apples with cheddar cheese.
-Gender hunch: Boy because of the way I'm carrying and I still have it in my head that carrying low = boy.
-Workouts: I had a yoga birthday party last weekend and it was so awesome to practice at a studio in a little bit of heated (not too hot) room! That morning, I also got in a quick run. So far this week, I've run (50 min) and did regular non pre-natal yoga (45 min). The next few days will be more of the same and walking Scout, of course.
-Sleep: STILL storing up for the future...
-General Feelings: Still feeling really good. I'll admit that I'm a bit anxious about being more than halfway and worrying that I've not gained enough weight. I know I sound like a broken record but it rattles me when I read books or websites and it says what you should have gained by now. I am trying and cutting back on my workouts a little bit too but I've just got to continue to do what I can! I'm anxious to get back to the Dr. in 2 weeks to do another ultrasound and make sure my Dr. is ok with what I've been gaining..or not gaining....In happier news, I'm hoping this is the week I really feel some of those sweet little baby kicks!!
-Apparently Baby E is the legnth of a carrot this week! A baby bump, finally!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment