This past weekend, I had a perfect storm of a GAP coupon and my bonus mom in town...and just like that, my maternity wardrobe is off to a great start! I don't really have to wear any of it just yet but I'm happy to have some things hanging in my closet,
ready. Also, most of these pieces were such a good deal that it was too hard to pass up! Here's what I got:
 |
| Polka Dot Shirt, all prices will reflect price paid after discounts: $5.73 |
 |
| Sweater, after discounts: $2.90 (I got this in beige) |
 |
| Black Open Cardigan, $3.80 |
 |
| Black dress, $21.54 |
Amazing, right?
My sweet MIL also treated me to these cute tops, which were both 30% off as well:
Overall, I was really impressed with how much my local (it's literally down the street from our house--dangerous!) GAP carried in terms of the maternity line and everything fits pretty well. I bought everything in a XS so it's nice to know that I can grow into some other maternity sizes if/when Baby E has a huge growth spurt!
Looks like I'll be adding one more item to my maternity wardrobe:
 |
| For Two Fitness Racerback Tank, $47.99 |
Aaron and I are officially running the
Dallas Rock N Roll Half Marathon...for free!!
My brother is flying out to check out the RNR races for some future business relationships with the company and he was able to score us some comp'd entries. We're really excited since we're probably not in pay-$100-to-each-race-shape right now with everything we have going on. It will be so fun to tell Baby E later on that he/she has already run a fun race!
No comments:
Post a Comment