Today's Fashion Friday post is dedicated to an awesome company based in LA,
For Two Fitness. I can't even remember when I first learned about the company but I know for certain that it was
before I was pregnant and so I just tucked it away for when the time was right.
From their website:
In 2010, when our CEO was pregnant for the first time, she noticed the tremendous lack of stylish and comfortable maternity clothes for exercise and fitness activities. Those that existed were shapeless, unflattering, and lacked performance features. With that, For Two Fitness® was born!
From what I've read about their garments, the tops are made from a material called CoreFX. It is ultra-soft, moisture-wicking, and has 4-way stretch...so it sounds almost idential to luon, the secret behind the
lululemon fit and function.
Now let's get to the good stuff...the cute designs! No matter what your choice of pregnancy exercise is, there is a For Two Fitness top to keep you motivated, comfortable, and looking great as you (and baby) stay strong and healthy!
Obviously, I'm a little partial to the running for two line. This design comes in 3 different styles: tank, tee, and long sleeve tee.
 |
| Racerback Tank, $47.99 |
 |
| Short Sleeve Tee, $52.99 |
 |
| Long Sleeve Tee, 55.99 |
For a mama-to-be who likes all kinds of different workouts, this would be a good choice:
 |
| Racerback Tank, $47.99 |
Dancing for Two, Toning for Two, and Training for Two designs are also available!
I've decided to have a yoga party to celebrate my 30th birthday next month and so I'm thinking this might be a necessary purchase:
 |
| Racerback Tank, $47.99 |
 |
| Cami Bra Tank, $49.99 |
If you're a Pure Barre or Bar Method mama-to-be, For Two Fitness has you covered!
 |
| Cami Bra Tank, $49.99 |
I love this more general option too:
 |
| Long Sleeve Tee, $55.99 |
And last, but not least, for the multiples mama-to-be:
 |
| Racerback Tank, $47.99 |
Confession: I had to seriously do the math because at first glance, I thought, oh this is for someone having triplets. Pregnancy brain, what can you do.
Now, I personally do not own any For Two Fitness tops...yet. I was planning to buy one for the race Aaron and I were going to run in a few weeks but we're not quite sure if that is still in our future. We toyed with the idea of doing the relay or the entire half marathon and we just found out that the relay is sold out. So, we have until 3/18 to decide if we'd like to take on the full half. Well, at least I know what I'll be wearing if we do run it!
Happy Friday, y'all!
No comments:
Post a Comment