Since I've had to
store my heels away for a few months, today's Fashion Friday post is all about flats.
I'll admit that as adorable as some of these are, I tend to think that my feet were made for heels. In the past, wearing flats all day has landed me a back ache, but for Baby E, I'm willing to do just about anything.
Luckily, shoe manufacturers have given this sky-high-heel-wearing girl some reasons to get excited about slipping into something new.
First, the
live-in-your-car options:
 |
| Kate Spade, $225 |
I love the juxstaposition of the cork (so summery) and the metallic toe.
 |
| Tory Burch, $295 |
Tory is the queen of class. Love the two tone and the gold hardware.
 |
J. Crew, $198
|
Be still my sailor-stripe loving heart.
 |
J. Crew, $158
|
There is something very Chanel about these flats.
 |
| J. Crew, $135 |
These would be cute for a pregnant teacher!
 |
J. Crew, $138
|
Because every day is a day for glittery shoes.
Next up, the
cut-out-your-daily-Starbucks options:
 |
| Sam Edelman, $89.95 |
Love the color. These do need a tan to go with them, however.
 |
| BP at Nordstrom, $59.95 |
These are funky but I love everything about them.
 |
| TOMS ballet flats, $74-$84 |
The TOMS people have done it again. These are gorgeous and as comfortable as the originals, I bet.
Lastly, the
your-bank-account-won't-even-notice options:
 |
| Forever 21, $12.80 |
So cute for spring.
 |
| Target, $19.99 |
And you can still afford a pedicure too!
 |
| h&m, $14.95 |
I'm a sucker for anything with a bow.
 |
| Forever 21, $19.80 |
Because not all of us have $198 to drop on a pair of cute striped flats, J. Crew!
Now if you'll excuse me, I am running to my h&m for those chiffon bows stat!! Happy weekend, y'all!
No comments:
Post a Comment