Ironically, I think that I may have bought a diaper bag or two long before I was pregnant. The amount of convenient pockets and their general size (large) makes them great, sturdy school bags for lugging books and a laptop. Figuring out what to do with the changing pad was just a minor detail.
But now it's time to do some research on these functional and necessary babies. To be honest, I have not done any kind of research in selecting the bags below to highlight on this little bloggity blog of mine. This, my friends, is a purely superficial post, showing you the bags I like solely based on the way that they look.
There's a cute store here in Dallas called
Pickles and Ice Cream. They carry lots of high-end maternity lines including these posh diaper bag brands.
 |
| Babymel Black Dot Ella Diaper Bag, $115 |
 |
| Storksak Grey Olivia Diaper Bag, $198 |
Of course, if you're looking for great bags, you can't forget to browse Nordstrom.com.
 |
| MARC by MARC JACOBS Pretty Nylon Eliz-A-Baby Diaper Bag, $298 |
I have loved this bag forever. I must have seen someone carrying it sometime. It's so chic, and totally does not look like a diaper bag at all.
 |
| Petunia Pickle Bottom Cosmopolitcan Carryall Diaper Bag, $349 |
They even carry a bag made just for Dads!
 |
| Quiksilver Daddy Daybag, $75 |
My favorite all-time anytime bags are definitely Coach. The leather is so delicious and the bags are classic styles and so durable. Their diaper bags are no different!
 |
| Mini Signature Baby Bag, $398 |
Last but not least, when I was working at lululemon, I remember selling this bag to a couple who were expecting. The mama-to-be liked that it didn't look overly feminine in case her husband was caught toting it around.
 |
| Flow and Go Tote, $128 |
So, the lesson of the day is don't settle for a boring diaper bag! Gone are the days of pastels and baby prints! Happy Friday, y'all!
No comments:
Post a Comment