Friday, February 24, 2012

Fashion Friday: Dream Maternity Closet

Although I'm not quite dressing the bump yet, I have definitely scoped out a few items for my dream maternity wardrobe.

Interestingly enough, I have found that some of the chic-est maternity clothes come from England. Who knew?

Both of these tops are from the UK-based Topshop.
Striped top, $45 USD Scalloped hem top (isn't it amazing?), $96 USD

Of course, that's not to say that we don't have some amazing options for mamas-to-be in the good ol' USA. Both of these adorable looks are from the GAP.
Chambray top, $49.95 & 1969 Forever Skinny Jeans, $59.95

Tunic, $49.95 & very-in-right-now colored denim, $69.95

I receive emails daily from zulily.com and yesterday they featured the UK brand HOTmilk. Their maternity and nursing lingerie and pjs are absolutely gorgeous. Camisole, $47.95 & pj shorts, $35.95 USD (love those ruffles)
nightie, $69.95 USD

Etsy has some unique and handmade maternity options. This jacket is awesome! As you can see from the picture below, it can be worn pre-pregnancy, as maternity wear, and then used as a baby carrier when your little one arrives! Darn my summer pregnancy!
maternity coat, $153 CAD

To wrap up this Fashion Friday post, I've been eye-ing some peridot jewelry since that will be Baby Echols' birthstone.
necklace, $22, etsy
peridot ring (center), $118, etsy

Happy Friday, y'all!

2 comments:

  1. Love the Gap dress! You'd look SO cute in it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously, you're the cutest! Love Baby E's birthstone too. :)

    ReplyDelete