-Total pregnancy weight gain: 4 lb. Woo hoo!!
-Clothes: It's probably been 2 weeks since I've worn work pants, mostly because most of them are too long to wear with flats. I'm living in dresses and pencil skirts which is what I prefer anyway. On the weekends, I'm still wearing all my regular jeans and I'm thinking that unless I get wide, I might be able to wear them for awhile because they are all pretty low-rise. As you know, I did buy some maternity clothes but I'm still on the lookout for bump friendly "regular" clothes.
-Food aversions: No real aversions this week so far.
-Food cravings: Corn on the cob (still can't get enough), coke zero, navel oranges, and this is a new one--hardboiled eggs with some yolk, which I never eat non-pregnant!
-Gender hunch: I had a dream last night that baby E was a girl. But I didn't see her as a baby...I somehow found out at the Dr!
-Workouts: I had a great running week last week. I ran 4 days, anywhere from 50 minutes to 90! So far this week, I've had two great shorter runs and some long walks with Scout because the weather has been so good (and light out!)
-Sleep: I'm sleeping hard and I'd like to think I'm getting a little more used to side sleeping.
-General Feelings: Extremely grateful. I feel so blessed that God has chosen to trust US with this precious life...and I feel extra lucky that I get to carry and grow this baby. I'm grateful for how this pregnancy has gone so smoothly for me, physically, and how this huge life change has been mentally and emotionally smooth for Aaron and I as a couple. We have been blessed financially with great jobs and the discipline to save (um, more credit is due Aaron in that regard), materially with our beautiful and spacious home, and emotionally with supportive and loving friends and family. Although we should not and will not stop growing together, I am so grateful for the marriage God has blessed Aaron and I with that we feel really prepared to bring our baby into our lives, confidently aware of what our responsibility is and that we'll do the very best we can. I'll admit I'm still anxious to see that baby bump but I'm trying my best to enjoy every day and all that I am able to do every day of this pregnancy.
I had Aaron take these pictures last night because I was feeling really confident that the bump was growing. Now that I see them, I feel like I may have been a little overly optimistic, haha. Nonetheless, here's sweet Baby E as an onion this week:
| "Hmm, try it again the long way and see if that makes a difference." |
| "Hmmm..." |
| "Maybe if I hold my shirt down..." |
Is it OK to drink Coke Zero while pregnant due its artificial sweetener?
ReplyDelete