Total pregnancy weight gain: 2 lb.
-Clothes: Not much change from last week. The weather has been nice so I've mostly been in dresses which is definitely more comfortable than pants at this point. I'm in flats, exclusively, and I've been debating some clothes purchases soon...to maternity or not? I've been asking lots of my girlfriends about this because I'd like to think that I could get away with some flowy tops and empire waist dresses for a little while longer. I haven't been that impressed with the maternity options out there and so I'd rather invest in some regular clothes I can wear for awhile and then definitely wear when I'm not pregnant. Speaking of maternity clothes, however, I am really curious about this company. They have a fairly large maternity line and the clothes are super cute and in style.
-Food aversions: No real aversions I can think of this week. The Girl Scout cookies are still unopened, haha.
-Food cravings: Protein bars, fresh fruit and vegetables, corn on the cob with butter (random, I know). I've slowed down on the gatorade/vitamin waters a little bit.
-Gender hunch: I'm thinking girl still!
-Workouts: In addition to running and yoga, I did a turbofire DVD last week and walked on the treadmill some too. I'm using a heating pad for the sciatic nerve pain and that seems to be helping a lot. My workouts have been relatively pain-free.
-Sleep: I still miss sleeping on my back but I'm getting decent sleep. I find that I'm either awake or super passed out where I wake up and don't even remember where I am, when I fell asleep, etc. I'm trying to get all the rest I can (while I can) since I've gotten that advice a lot!
-General Feelings: As I mentioned above, the sciatic nerve pain seems to be better thanks to a $12 heating pad investment from Wal-Mart (good purchase!). I'm feeling pretty good other than that. A little tired here and there and a little "fat" in my clothes but not uncomfortable yet. I never thought I would say this but I'm trying really hard to eat and eat high caloric foods to put on some weight I know I need. Still anxious this week for the debut of the bump and to start feeling baby E move around!
Baby E as an avocado this week (maybe I shouldn't take these pictures first thing in the morning--rough!):
| Oh, hello Scout. |
No comments:
Post a Comment