Today is all about hair. One of the loveliest side effects of pregnancy is hair and nail growth thanks to the prenatal vitamins! If I'd have known, I might have started taking them years ago! I feel like my hair is so full right now and as much as I often get the urge to cut it, I'm a sucker for easy and so, long it is, and long it will probably stay.
Easy coupled with some of these lovely inspirations from Pinterest and I'm in love. Now if I only had some extra hands to accomplish some of these daunting styles...
I love, love, love to curl my hair and I'd like to think that, over the years, I've got decently good at it. Here's what I'd like to think my hair looks like after a rendez-vous with the curling iron:
Unfortunately, most days, it looks something like this. I call it the I'd-rather-run-one-more-mile-and-dry-my hair-with-my-car's-heater-on-full-blast-on-my-way-to-work look.
I have also always loved a messy updo, especially with a headband.
I'm a sucker for braids, although my repertoire basically consists of a messy side braid, a boring Pocahontas braid, or French braiding...other people's hair. But a girl can dream. Or take these photos to someone far more talented.
I'm embarassed to admit that I haven't even mastered this internet sensation. Maybe I'll get up the courage sometime soon.
What I will be confidently rocking this weekend is a ponytail. Half marathon, here we come!!! Happy Friday, y'all!








hope your half went well! love all these hairstyles!
ReplyDeleteOMG can we practice these hairstyles this weekend? I vote yes.
ReplyDeleteMelrod, YES PLEASE!
ReplyDelete